An Energetic, Experienced and Effective Transformation Leader.
A first class program leader with proven experience in business transformations, E/PMO set ups and project capability development. Successfully delivered large scale, complex, fast paced, global and national business critical initiatives comprising IT&T, business processes, operating models, restructures and cultural change across diverse industry sectors.
Maja leads with high energy, focus, discipline, structure and genuine passion for enabling business advancement through technology, innovation, and superior customer experience. She has built and led large A+, globally dispersed virtual teams comprised of project delivery, technical, business and vendor resources. Highly capable at developing strong stakeholder relationships (including C-level), effective communication, and creating collaborative, productive and healthy work environments..
A PROBLEM SOLVER
Maja is a creative problem solver and a confident leader who brings the best out of people to achieve outstanding results. She is results oriented, highly determined and incredibly switched on when it comes to project and program delivery.
Contributed to the advancement of the project management profession through her roles as board Director and Vice President of the PMI Sydney Chapter. Pioneered a project management skills development program for high schools in Australia.
- Transformation of Global IT Operations with $80M in financial benefits
- Customer experience transformation at a top 4 bank in Australia
- EPMO set up for a multi billion $ project portfolio at a top 4 bank in Australia.
- PM and BA Capability uplift across 5,000 project community.
- Portfolio management and project finance capability development
- Transformation of storage services to deliver Wholesale Storage As A Service
- Communication strategy and digital transformation for a professional body.
- Integration of OCM framework into PPM tool offering.
- Regional/AsiaPac PMO set up for a global healthcare organization.
- Contact center process optimization and customer experience uplift.
MBA (International Business), PMP, MSP Practitioner, PRINCE2 Practitioner, and Microsoft Professional Project 2010 (MCTS) Certification, Six Sigma, Lean, and ITIL